Hey ladies, don't you just love to receive a bouquet of roses? Hey guys – don't you just love the Thank You Kiss received after surprising your loved one with rose bouquet?
Have you ever thought about the number of roses in the bouquet? Yeah, you will count them for sure, but the number of roses a man once gave a woman held hidden meanings.
Can't wait to check out what your loved one either intentionally or, more likely, unintentionally told you?
Here you go; we have pulled this out from Popsuger:
- One rose: Love at first sight, or years later "you are still the one."
- Two: Mutual love and affection . . . so you may owe him two roses!
- Three: The traditional three-month anniversary gift also simply means "I love you."
- Six: Infatuation, or "I want to be yours."
- Nine: A big jump up from six, nine roses symbolize eternal love or "I want to be with you forever."
- 10: A perfect 10 means "You are perfection."
- 12: A dozen is like picking the best heart from a Sweetheart candy box; it means "be mine."
- 13: Thirteen may be a baker's dozen, but not so in love. Its meaning is actually disputed: Teleflora says it means you'll be friends forever, but several other sources, like Love Letter Box, say it means you have a secret admirer.
- 15: Does he have a reason to apologize? Because 15 roses mean "I'm sorry." If not, take it as credit for future remorse.
- 20: The red starts to get excessive around 20, and supposedly that means "Believe me, I am sincere toward you." Usually, sincerity does not need to be proved with quantity, but that's just me!
- 21: "I am dedicated to you" is the hidden meaning behind 21 roses. I am going to bet this was once popular among cheaters looking to be taken back.
- 24: If one dozen says "be mine," two dozen says "I'm yours." Be careful; he could be yours whether you want it or not.
- 25: Are you pregnant? Did you just get a promotion? Have you not killed the fish he gave you for Christmas? Because 25 roses simply mean "congratulations."
- 36: Three dozen not only says "big spender," but it also says "I'm head over heels in love" or "I will remember our romantic moments."
- 40: Forty roses say what 10, 20, or 30 can't: "My love for you is genuine."
- 50-plus: Fifty and beyond can mean a few things, and they're all big and boisterous. Traditionally, they mean my love, like my wallet, knows no bounds
...and don't forget to comment us about the hidden truth behind the number of roses!
We wish you a nice day,